A tithe record of 1639 records two barns in Nailsea in an inventory of Wraxall Church goods and possessions (Holy Trinity was a chapelry of Wraxall). The record has been translated as:
No 1 Nailsie Naylsey 2 February 1639 Imprimis(chiefly) Three yards(?) of common ground commonly called the Church Barton belonging to the parsonage of Wraxall.
Item: In that Barton two barns containing ten bayes of building each barn tyled
Charles Young curate Churchwardens
Thomas Parsons Thomas Cutler (?) As the record refers to '10 bayes' barns, they are unlikley to have been the Tithe Barn which has seven bays.
The Tithe Barn, home of schooling for over 200 years, is a wonderful resource for learning about the past. Curriculum linked resources and activities are available across all key stages.